SportUNE provides a comprehensive range of services to the University, students and local community in the areas of an Indoor Recreation Centre, which caters for a wide range of sports and activities; 15 hectares of designated playing fields; an indoor swimming pool and a well-equipped gymnasium, outdoor facilities, an on-site café and sporting events. SportUNE is considered one of the best university sporting precincts in Australia, offering variety, flexibility and a range of new facilities and services.
There are currently positions available for;
CUSTOMER SERVICE & FITNESS MEMBER
- Completion of a relevant Certificate III or IV in Fitness or Les Mills qualification and Group Exercise Leader (GEL) plus relevant customer service, hospitality, barista, event and/or event related work experience; or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated computer experience and an ability to use a wide range of relevant software such as word-processing, spreadsheets, desktop publishing, databases and point of sale and membership programs.
- Strong administrative skills with attention to detail and the ability to work to a deadline.
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skill.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience in instructing group fitness classes.
- Ability to handle cash and EFTPOS transactions and reconcile takings during each shift.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interest in sport and empathy for those involved in sport.
- Awareness of EEO & Workplace Health & Safety principles as they relate to the position.
Download the information pack and forward your cover letter, current CV and responses to the selection criteria to Ms Ariane Mazzei at email@example.com by 11.59pm, Sunday June 4
Informal enquiries can also be to Ms Ariane Mazzei on 6773 3744
GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTORS
SportUNE is currently seeking Group Fitness Instructors for several classes a week, including mornings, evening and weekends.
- Certificate III in Fitness / Certificate IV in Fitness / Les Mills Accreditation;
- Current First Aid Certificate;
- Confidence and outgoing personality.
Duties and Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Classes cover a 7 day timetable with a variety of hours between 6am and 7pm;
- To exceed the expectations of members in our Group Fitness classes;
- To be available to assist in regular timetable participation in allocated as well as fill in classes; and
- To be able to instruct safely while providing members with a challenging and fun environment.
Forward your curriculum vitae to Ms Marilyn McCormack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informal enquiries can also be to SportUNE on 6773 3856 or email email@example.com.